We have re-opened
Following Government guidelines we re-opened on the 4th July. We have significantly reduced our restaurant capacity to ensure 2 metre social distancing. We are now taking bookings for the restaurant. When booking an arrival time will be allocated as we will only have one table arrives within a 10 minute time frame.
- Pre-booking is required.
New Closing Time due to Covid-19
We now close the restaurant at 10.00pm. This is due to the new Government restrictions. We are still accepting takeaway orders.
Covid 19 Awareness for our Re-opening
- Please if you feel unwell, re arrange your table booking for another time.
- Hand santisers located at the entrances and all customers encouraged to use them before entering.
- No waiting in the bar area, all customers will be asked to go straight through to their table. If waiting for other guests, please wait for them at the table and a member of staff will show them through.
- All drinks orders will be taken at the table, to ensure the safety of the staff working on the bar.
- Please stick to the allocated arrival times, we have 10 minute time slots to prevent more than one table arriving together in order to keep to the 2 metres distancing while entering the building.
- Please be aware of the 2 metres distancing if you use the toilet facilities.
- Please note we have the annexe room and the garden available if someone is particularly vulnerable and would like additional space.
- Tables have been allocated 2 metres apart, it is not possible to move any of the furniture in the restaurant.
- Please ask a member of staff if salt or pepper is required, as they will be no longer on the table.
- Disposable menus, these menus will be left on your table throughout the meal.
- Tables and chairs thoroughly cleaned before the next customer uses them includes garden tables.
- Regular cleaning throughout the day of public areas includes surfaces in reception, bar and restaurant. Additional staff working in the day to carry of this cleaning.
- Contactless card payment encouraged, and card machine wiped down between each use.
- Staff temperatures regularly taken and will be sent home if unwell.
- We will continue to review our risk assessment to ensure the safety of our staff and customers.
We are now offering Takeaway and Delivery Food!
Don’t miss out on a healthy, tasty meal if you aren’t able to venture out, we will bring dinner to you. The food is delivered cold (with heating instructions provided), to heat at your convenience. Order 2 Course for Just £10.00 – If you live in Balsall Common, we will deliver to you FREE.
Delivery/Takeaway: 12.00pm-3pm. Last collection 5pm (We are taking orders from 10.00am) | Sunday delivery is between 12.00-3pm
Now delivering to Tile Hill, Meriden, Kingshurst, Smiths Wood, Kenilworth, Eastern Green, Mount Nodd, Berkswell and Knowle for a £4.00 delivery charge.
Catch up with Friends/Family
Why not come & meet at Haigs Hotel for a tea/coffee & a slice of cake
Only £5.00 per person
(upgrade to a Cappuccino, Latte, Hot Chocolate or Espresso for an additional 50p)
- Cake selection includes – Chocolate Brownie, Vanilla & Honeycombe Cheesecake, Tiramisu, Warm Pear & Almond Tart or Lemon Tart.
- Seating available in bar, garden or annexe room (private room just off from the bar).
- Children welcome
Choose a perfect combination of main dish and wine, thanks to our Chef’s specials. Any menu item with a price is in addition to the set menu price. | From October Menu
The Home of Delicious Food
We offer Theme Evenings and Special Offers
An extensive and monthly changing menu provides something for every taste. We also have theme nights ever month and menus for all the events in the year. Join our mailing list to be kept up to date with our events.
Simon, Jayne & Jessica, Jordan
Theme Night Menus
What people are saying about our restaurant
Anyone, who visits our place leaves us well fed and in a great mood!
During the current COVID pandemic Mckee’s Brassierie are offering 2 course meals for £10 on either a takeaway or free home delivery basis. My wife and I have had 2 lovely meals and will be ordering again for this weekend. It is a wonderful initiative and is great to support a local business.
We went for Lunch at 12 noon on Saturday 4th July, obviously dining arrangements have now been altered with social distancing etc, but our Luncheon experience went faultlessly and most enjoyable! our starters were one Chicken Liver Pate and one deep fried camembert, both lovely! Our mains were one Lamb Cutlets and one Chicken Schnitzel again both were just delicious!! A BIG thank you to Simon, Jane and the team great to be able to come and dine with you!! Many thanks again Clare & Paul.
Daughters were home for the weekend so we visited for a great meal. We are local so regular visitors anyway. We love the atmosphere, it’s friendly and relaxed and the food is both great and great value. A range of dishes to suit everyone.